|Job Number:||9314||Category:||Skilled & Industrial Trades|
|Branch Phone #:||(519) 432-7772||Pay Information:|
|Date Posted:||2017-10-04||Location:||St. Thomas ON|
AllStaff Inc and Skilled Trades on Demand Permanent Search Division is currently recruiting for a Millwright Maintenance Technician to join out fast growing client in the London Area.
Technician duties and responsibilities
· Inspection of machinery and equipment troubleshoot investigate any irregularities and malfunctions prior to them happening
· Will be operating a variety of machine tools such as lathes and grinders to produce parts required. There is maintenance or set-up of machinery that you are working on.
· On a regular basis, the candidate will complete maintenance checks on equipment and keep maintenance records to prevent any weakness in the designs that are being made.
· Support other departments with their repairs to equipment that includes Electrical, Mechanical, and tooling to ensure all repairs are completed safely.
· Troubleshooting of process problems and completes quality improvements as required to maintain part standards of quality.
Safety and Housekeeping
· Responsible to adhere to all Health and Safety programs in accordance with the O.H.S.A
· Active role in maintaining excellent housekeeping through leading by example
· As with Safety; Security is everyone’s responsibility and the company requires its employees to contribute to this activity by immediately notifying your supervisor when you indentify security issues that affect the integrity of our supply chain, in accordance with PIP and C-TPAT requirements.
A successful candidate will
· Posses steel toe safety shoes
· Millwright Certificate of Qualifications (426A or 433A)
· Two years experience as an Industrial/Construction Journeyman
· Completion of Mechanical or Tool and Die course from a recognized college program; 4 years minimum.
· Grade 12 or equivalent
· Excellent communication both verbal and oral
· Able to provide technical expertise with problem solving and trouble shooting.
Thousands of great people found work through AllStaff; North America's most powerful staffing resource. www.allstaff.ca
AllStaff Inc. is committed to accessibility, diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Individual with Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.