|Branch Phone #:||(519) 432-7772||Pay Information:|
|Date Posted:||2017-04-13||Location:||Waterloo ON|
Allstaff Inc is currently in search of an outgoing and passionate Events Coordinator to lead our clients organizational events and social activities.
Duties and responsibilities
· Creating and managing events within company/event budget
· Monitor all event timelines to ensure deadlines are met.
· Plan all event necessities (i.e. layouts, displays, seating charts/arrangements, vendor locations)
· Develop and execute monthly event calendar to draw attention for the corresponding audience by planning charity events, parties, client appreciation events and on-site entertainment.
· Negotiate with all third party organizers, organize meal and beverage, supplies for event, ordering equipment, material and signage for promoting events, ensuring all interior/exterior decor matches brand or seasonal requirements.
· Coordinate, initiate and participate in all efforts to publicize the events in which you have coordinated. Manage all correspondence with vendors, staffing, clients, and performing entertainers to ensure events success.
· Coordinate event logistics, invitations, registration and attendance tracking, creating presentations to support pre/post evaluations, create a report on the success of each event planned.
· To hire all required staff for planned events (i.e. brand ambassadors, security, serving staff)
· Tracking all event inventory to ensure proper distribution and organization of equipment
· Provide details of current events in the company newsletter
A successful candidate will:
· Post-secondary degree in event management 3-5 years experience in event planning
· Experience with event planning from conception to completion
· Posses and enthusiastic and creative personality, with the capability of multi tasking, motivate people, and work both independently and within a team.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Excellent Communication and organizational skills