AllStaff is currently seeking full-time MIG Welders for our client located in Stratford, Ontario. These positions are temporary however can become permanent for the right hard working (excellent attendance) individuals.
No tickets required.
- Welding parts together
- Cut, punch, drill, bend and prepare material for required projects
- Assemble products
- General labour and cleaning duties as needed
- Follow safety procedures at all times
- Full-time, no weekends, option of day shift (5 days/week, 8.5 hour shifts) OR afternoon shift continental (4 days/week, 10 hour shifts)
Length of Assignment
- This position is an evaluation hire and can become permanent for the right can do attitude and hardworking individuals
- New graduates are welcome
- Able to lift 30-50 lbs comfortably
- Reliable transportation as the position may not be on a bus route
- Welding tickets are not applicable if you have previous experience or education with welding
- Able to complete a welding test prior to job offer
- You must have your own welding protective wear prior to starting
- Must have or be willing to get a hand grinder prior to start
- $14.00/hour to start with potential to make up to $15-$16/hour after the first 3-6 months of being hired on directly
- You will be eligible for benefits after being employed one full year directly through the company
- You may be eligible to participate in profit sharing
Email: Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
In Person: 300 Wellington St. Suite 103, London, ON
Thousands of great people found work through AllStaff; North America's most powerful staffing resource. www.allstaff.ca
AllStaff Inc. is committed to accessibility, diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Individual with Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.